This dish has an elegant flavor with the addition of Marie Sharp’s Belizean Season-All. Marie Sharp's Season-All (Red Recado) is a delicious blend of heirloom annatto — grown on the Melinda Estate — fresh fruit vinegar, hand chopped white onion, freshly roasted garlic and secret spices.
Tuscan Chicken with Marie Sharp’s Belizean Season-All
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 cup baby spinach
- ½ cup heavy cream
2 tablespoon Marie Sharp’s Belizean Season-All
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- In a skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add chicken and season with salt, pepper, and oregano. Cook until golden and no longer pink, 8 minutes per side. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add cherry tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Cook until tomatoes are beginning to burst then add spinach and cook until spinach is beginning to wilt.
- Stir in heavy cream, Marie Sharp’s Belizean Season-All, and parmesan and bring mixture to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and simmer until sauce is slightly reduced, about 3 minutes. Return chicken to skillet and cook until heated through, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Serve with lemon wedges. Enjoy.