Welcome to a refreshing twist on a classic summer favorite! Today, we're diving into the world of bold flavors and zesty sensations with our Spicy Gazpacho, enriched with the fiery kick of Marie Sharp's Orange Pulp Habanero Sauce. This chilled Spanish soup is a symphony of textures and tastes, where the sun-ripened tomatoes, crisp cucumbers, and vibrant bell peppers join forces with the citrusy heat of habanero peppers to create a delightful harmony on your palate. Join us as we journey through the culinary magic of this Gazpacho recipe, exploring how a single ingredient can transform a beloved dish into a spicy sensation that'll have you sipping and savoring every spoonful.
Spicy Gazpacho with Marie Sharp’s Orange Pulp Habanero Sauce
It's a vibrant, mouthwatering experience that will keep you cool and craving more all summer long!
- 3 cup cucumber diced
- 4 cup tomatoes diced
- 1 red onion diced
- 1 red pepper diced
- 2 garlic cloves diced or crushed
- 1 tablespoon jalapenos
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 slice of bread crusts removed
½ cup Marie Sharp’s Orange Pulp Habanero Sauce
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ½ cups cold water
- Garnish with sliced red chilis, olive oil drizzle, and fresh chives.
- Before making the soup, remove the crusts from the bread and put it in a bowl of cold water to soak. Leave it for at least 10 minutes but up to an hour ideally.
- Chop all the vegetables and put them in a blender with remaining ingredients. Blend to chunky consistency.
- Taste and adjust any seasonings. Blend again to desired consistency.
- Put in the fridge to chill before
serving. I use cold ingredients and prefer to chill for at least an hour. Garnish and enjoy.