Get ready to embark on a culinary journey that packs a flavorful punch! In today's recipe, we're diving headfirst into the vibrant world of Asian-inspired cuisine with our Spicy Soba Noodle Salad, elevated to new heights by the fiery goodness of Marie Sharp's Garlic Habanero Pepper Sauce. This dish is a tantalizing blend of velvety soba noodles, crisp vegetables, and a mouthwatering dressing that'll make your taste buds tingle with delight. Whether you're a spice aficionado or just looking to spice up your dinner routine, this recipe is a must-try.
Spicy Soba Noodle Salad with Marie Sharp’s Garlic Habanero Pepper Sauce
Grab your apron and get ready to create a symphony of flavors that will leave you craving seconds!
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon Sriracha
2 tablespoon Marie Sharp’s Garlic Habanero Pepper Sauce
- Zest of 1/2 lime
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 ½ teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1" piece ginger, grated
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 ounce soba noodles
- Toasted sesame oil
1 small head broccoli, cut into 1" florets (about 2 cups)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- Juice of 1/2 lime (optional)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, plus more for garnish
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- ¾ cup edamame, blanched
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced, for serving
- 2 tablespoon. freshly chopped cilantro, for garnish (optional)
- In a large bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients until smooth.
- In a large pot of salted, boiling water, cook noodles according to package directions until just short of al dente (3 to 4 minutes if using soba noodles). Drain immediately. Add noodles and 1 teaspoon sesame oil to the dressing bowl and toss to coat evenly. Set aside.
- Cook broccoli: In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add broccoli and cook, stirring occasionally, until broccoli is lightly charred, about 5 minutes. Stir in 1 tablespoon sesame oil and garlic and cook until fragrant, 30 seconds. Remove from heat and toss with hoisin sauce, lime juice, and sesame until evenly coated.
- To bowl with noodles, add carrots, cabbage, edamame, and broccoli and toss until well combined.
- Garnish with green onions,
cilantro, and more sesame seeds before serving.