Prepare to embark on a culinary journey with our mouthwatering Lime Crema Fish Tacos with Marie Sharp's Mild Habanero Pepper Sauce! These delectable tacos bring together the perfect balance of flavors and textures. Tender, flaky fish fillets are marinated in zesty lime juice and a blend of spices, then pan-fried to golden perfection. To enhance the experience, we've created a creamy and tangy lime crema sauce that complements the fish beautifully. And the secret ingredient? A drizzle of Marie Sharp's Mild Habanero Pepper Sauce, adding just the right amount of heat without overpowering the delicate flavors. Nestled inside warm corn tortillas and garnished with fresh cilantro and crunchy slaw, these fish tacos will transport you to a coastal paradise with every bite. Get ready to savor a fiesta of flavors that will leave you craving more!
Lime Crema Fish Tacos with Marie Sharp’s Mild Habanero Pepper Sauce
- 1 pound snapper fillets
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 tablespoon Marie Sharp’s Mild Habanero Pepper Sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon red pepper powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 (6-inch) soft taco tortillas
- 1 avocado, sliced (optional)
1 teaspoon Marie Sharp’s Mild Habanero Pepper Sauce
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- zest from half a lime
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cup cabbage, shredded
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ green onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 425. In a small bowl, combine vegetable oil, hot sauce, lime juice, cumin, paprika, coriander, red pepper powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Dip the fish into the bowl and turn the fish until it is evenly coated with the marinade. Place the fish onto a lined baking tray and let it marinate in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes until the fish is flaky when tested with a fork. Transfer the fish into a plate and break into smaller pieces using a fork.
- Make the lime crema: In a small bowl, whisk together all the
crema ingredients (Hot sauce, sour cream, mayonnaise, lime juice, lime zest,
and salt). Set aside.