Our hearty Cobb Egg Salad will stick to your ribs. Already packed with flavorful ingredients, Marie Sharp’s Beware brings this meal to life.
Spicy Cobb Egg Salad with Marie Sharp’s Beware Comatose Habanero Sauce
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons Marie Sharp’s Beware Comatose Heat Level Habanero Sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, cut into eight pieces, plus more for garnish
- 8 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled, plus more for garnish
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese, plus more for garnish
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped chives
- In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, yogurt, hot sauce, and red wine vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large serving bowl, gently mix together eggs, bacon, avocado, blue cheese, and cherry tomatoes. Gradually fold in mayonnaise dressing, using only enough until ingredients are lightly coated, then season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with chives and additional toppings. Enjoy.