Ignite your taste buds with our sensational Spicy Chicken and Vegetable Kebabs accompanied by the irresistible Marie Sharp's Garlic Habanero Pepper Sauce! These kebabs are a vibrant fusion of tender chicken and an array of colorful vegetables, perfectly seasoned and skewered to create a delightful medley of flavors. Each juicy piece of chicken is marinated in a tantalizing blend of spices, while the vegetables lend a fresh and crisp texture. But the real star of the dish is the Garlic Habanero Pepper Sauce from Marie Sharp's, infusing each kebab with a bold and aromatic garlic kick alongside the fiery heat of the habanero peppers. Whether grilled to perfection or baked in the oven, these Spicy Chicken and Vegetable Kebabs are a crowd-pleasing delight that will add a sizzling touch to any meal.
Spicy Chicken and Vegetable Kebabs with Marie Sharp’s Garlic Habanero Pepper Sauce
Dip them generously in the garlic habanero pepper sauce for an extra burst of flavor, and get ready to embark on a spicy culinary adventure that will leave you craving more.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons Marie Sharp’s Garlic Habanero Pepper Sauce
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small red onion quartered into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small zucchini ends trimmed and sliced into 1/2-inch coins
- 1 small summer squash ends trimmed and sliced into 1/2-inch coins
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large lemon cut into wedges
- * Marie Sharp’s Belizean Remoulade
- Chopped fresh parsley and dill
- Crumbled feta cheese
- Cut the chicken breasts into 1-inch pieces and place in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the olive oil, hot sauce, vinegar, honey, garlic, oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Pour over the chicken and stir to coat. Place in the refrigerator to marinate for 30 minutes or up to 3 hours.
- If using wooden skewers, place the skewers in water to soak for at least 20 minutes.
- When ready to grill, preheat the grill to medium-high heat, about 375. Brush the grill grates with canola oil or coat with nonstick grill spray.
- Thread a piece of chicken onto the skewer shaking off excess marinade. Add alternating pieces of the red onion, zucchini, yellow squash, and red bell pepper until you've reached the end of the skewer, ending with chicken. Repeat with the remaining skewers, then discard the excess chicken marinade.
- Grill the chicken until fully cooked through and the juices
run clear, about 10 to 15 minutes, turning the skewers every few minutes so
that each side has grill marks. Transfer to a serving plate and squeeze the
lemon over the top. Sprinkle with fresh herbs and feta. Serve warm with the
remoulade for dipping. Enjoy.