Get ready to fire up your taste buds with our sensational Spicy Beer Brats with Onions, enhanced by the intense heat of Marie Sharp's Fiery Habanero Pepper Sauce! This recipe takes the classic bratwurst to new heights of flavor. Plump and juicy bratwursts are simmered in a flavorful beer bath, infusing them with a rich and savory essence. As the brats cook, the onions caramelize to perfection, adding a sweet and aromatic element to the dish. But the real star of the show is the fiery habanero pepper sauce from Marie Sharp's. With its intense heat and bold flavor, it takes these beer brats to a whole new level of spiciness and excitement. Serve them up on a toasted bun, topped with the caramelized onions and a generous drizzle of the Fiery Habanero Pepper Sauce, and prepare for an explosion of flavors that will have you reaching for more. Get ready to spice up your grill game with these mouthwatering Spicy Beer Brats, perfect for any cookout or gathering.
Spicy Beer Brats with Onions with Marie Sharp’s Fiery Habanero Pepper Sauce
- 2 large onions (cut into ½ inch slices)
- 1 ½ tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 can beer
3 tablespoons Marie Sharp’s Fiery Habanero Pepper Sauce
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon caraway seeds
- 5 brats
- 5 brat buns
- * 5 tablespoons Marie Sharp’s Garlic Aioli
- Preheat and prepare grill for medium-high heat.
- In an aluminum disposable roaster pan, whisk together beer, hot sauce, mustard, caraway seeds, and pepper.
- Slice onions and lightly brush them with cooking oil, and then sprinkle them with pepper; place the pan on one side of the grill. Grill onions until slightly charred on both sides and then add them to the beer mixture.
- Place brats on the grill and brown on both sides. Arrange the brats in the onion mixture. Close grill and cook brats until done, and onions are tender.
- While brats are cooking place buns on grill cut side down to toast them; set aside.
- Remove brats from the roasting to the pan to grill grates, and grill them until slightly charred on both sides. Continue cooking the onions in the sauce until the sauce starts to thicken.
- Serve the brats on the buns with onions and sauce and a
drizzle of aioli. Enjoy.