Get ready to ignite your taste buds with our mouthwatering Spicy Beef Burger featuring creamy Colby cheese and the fiery Marie Sharp's Beware Habanero Pepper Sauce! This burger is a true flavor explosion that will satisfy your cravings for heat and richness. Juicy beef patties, seasoned with a blend of spices, are grilled to perfection, creating a smoky and charred exterior while keeping the inside tender and succulent. Topped with melted Colby cheese, which adds a luscious creaminess, and a generous slather of Marie Sharp's Beware Habanero Pepper Sauce, this burger takes things to the next level of spiciness and flavor. Each bite delivers a tantalizing combination of juicy beef, melty cheese, and a fiery kick that will leave you craving more. Prepare to indulge in a burger experience like no other and get ready for a spicy adventure that will have you reaching for a cold drink to cool down the heat!
Spicy Beef Burger with Colby Cheese and Marie Sharp’s Beware Habanero Pepper Sauce
- 2 pound ground beef
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 fresh jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 1 small fresh poblano chile pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 fresh habanero pepper, seeded and minced (Optional)
1 teaspoon Marie Sharp’s Beware Habanero Pepper Sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 thick slices Colby Jack cheese
- 4 Brioch Buns, toasted
- Lettuce, Tomato, and Red Onion for toppings
- * 4 tbsp Marie Sharp’s Bacon Jam
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together the beef, garlic, jalapeno peppers, poblano pepper, habanero pepper, hot sauce, cilantro, and cumin. Form into 4 burger patties.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place burgers on grill, and cook for about 5 minutes per side, once finished, place cheese on patties and turn off grill, then close lid to melt.
- Arrange the bottom buns with lettuce, tomato, and
onions. Place burgers on top and place 1
tablespoon of bacon jam on each burger.