Indulge in a fiesta of flavors with our tantalizing Shrimp and Avocado Tostadas featuring the irresistible Marie Sharp's Smokin' Marie Habanero Pepper Sauce! These vibrant and mouthwatering tostadas are a perfect blend of fresh ingredients and bold spices. Succulent shrimp are sautéed with a medley of aromatic herbs and spices, creating a tantalizing filling that dances on your taste buds. Topped with creamy avocado slices, crisp lettuce, and a generous drizzle of Marie Sharp's Smokin' Marie Habanero Pepper Sauce, these tostadas are an explosion of smoky, savory, and fiery flavors. The combination of the succulent shrimp, creamy avocado, and the addictive heat of the habanero pepper sauce creates a truly unforgettable taste sensation. Get ready to elevate your taco night with these irresistible tostadas that will leave you craving more with every bite!
Shrimp and Avocado Tostadas with Marie Sharp’s Smokin’ Marie Habanero Pepper Sauce
- 1 pound 21/25 P&D tail off shrimp
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon Marie Sharp’s Smokin’ Marie Habanero Pepper Sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 small soft tortillas (and cooking spray)
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 lime, wedged
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a medium bowl, add shrimp, olive oil, hot sauce, cumin, chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, oregano, salt and pepper. Toss well to coat and set aside to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Spread the shrimp evenly on a parchment lined sheet pan and bake for 8-10 minutes until the shrimp turns pink.
- Lightly spray both sides of the tortillas with cooking spray and place them in a single layer on two sheet pans. Bake for 3-4 minutes on each side until nicely brown and crispy.
- To assemble the tostadas, add a handful of cabbage on each
tostada, topped with 3-4 shrimp on each tostadas, some avocado and cilantro.
Add a dollop of sour cream and a squeeze of lime juice, to taste. Enjoy.