Dijon honey mustard and Marie Sharp’s Mango Habanero Pepper Sauces are blended to make a delicious fruit-flavored glaze and sauce for baked ham.
Mango Glazed Ham
Try our easy glazed ham recipe that’s perfect for the holidays! Marie Sharp’s Mango Habanero Pepper Sauce creates this perfectly cooked ham with a tangy and fruity mango glaze.
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
¾ cup Marie Sharp’s Mango Habanero Pepper Sauce
- ½ cup Dijon honey mustard sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 fully cooked boneless ham (6 pound)
- Whole cloves
- Cook and stir onion in oil in medium saucepan 2 to 3 min. or until tender. Stir in brown sugar, cook 1 min, stirring occasionally. Add mango hot sauce and mustard, stir until well blended. Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and cool slightly. Stir in cilantro.
- Score ham by making shallow cuts across the surface, insert cloves into corners of scores. Place ham in roasting pan. Add 3 Tbsp. water to pan. Bake as directed on ham package, brushing with ½ cup of the glaze during last 20 min. of the baking time.
- Cook remaining glaze in saucepan
over medium heat, thinning glaze to desired sauce consistency with water. Serve
as a sauce with the sliced ham. Enjoy.