You may have heard that salmon is good for your heart. It's not only good for your heart health, it's good for your emotional health. You're going to LOVE this recipe with the kick of Marie's green nopal hot sauce.
Honey-Miso Baked Salmon with Broccolini and Marie Sharp’s Green Habanero Pepper Sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/3 cup honey
½ cup Marie Sharp’s Green Habanero Pepper Sauce
- 2 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 5 ounces white miso
- 2 ½ tablespoon sake
- 2 cup vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 bunches broccolini, trimmed
- 4 8-ounce skinless salmon fillets, pin bones removed
- 1/4 bunch coriander, finely chopped
- 1 long red chili, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon each white and black sesame seeds
- Steamed white rice, to serve
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add sesame oil, honey, Marie Sharp’s Green Habanero Pepper Sauce, ginger, and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Stir in miso, sake, stock and lemon juice. Bring to the boil.
- Turn off the heat and add the broccolini followed by the salmon. Turn salmon to coat in miso sauce. Make sure salmon is flat side down. Transfer to the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes until starting to caramelize and cooked to your liking.
- Scatter over coriander, chili
and sesame seeds. Serve with rice.