Glazed carrots are an easy and inexpensive side dish and perfect for a holiday meal or an everyday dinner.
Not your child's baby carrots. Marie's glazed carrot recipe celebrates everything that's good — and wholesome — about her farm — farm fresh ingredients, no GMOs, no artificial ingredients or preservatives. Her Original Hot Sauce set this classic dinner recipe apart from the rest.
- 1 pound bag of baby carrots (tri-color are nice)
- ½ cup water
- 1 ½ tablespoons butter
- 1 ½ tablespoons brown sugar
1 tablespoon Marie Sharp’s Original Hot Habanero Pepper Sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring carrots, water, butter brown sugar, and hot sauce to a boil in a pan over medium high heat.
- Turn to low and simmer for approximately 6 minutes.
- Turn back to high and cook until
all the water is evaporated and carrots are tender, about another 5-6 minutes. Remove from heat, season with salt and