Broccoli Salad is a quick salad full of fresh crisp broccoli, raisins, sunflower seeds, and crispy crumbled bacon. Our savory barbacoa dressing tames the sweetness of this classic side dish.
Broccoli Salad with Barbacoa Dressing
Make this side dish ahead of time so you can spend more time with family and friends before dinner.
- 8 cup broccoli florets, chopped very small
- ½ cup red onion, finely diced
- ½ cup raisins
- 1/3 cup salted sunflower seeds, hulled
- ½ pound crispy cooked bacon, crumbled into small pieces
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sugar
2 tablespoons Marie Sharp’s Caribbean BBQ Sauce, Belizean Barbacoa
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- Place all of the salad ingredients into a medium sized bowl.
- Prepare the dressing by mixing the mayonnaise, sugar, hot sauce, and vinegar together until smooth. Stir into the salad ingredients.
- Cover the bowl and let the salad chill and serve cold. Enjoy.