Real men eat frittata! So do the women when you dress it up with goat cheese and Marie's famous Green Habanero Pepper Sauce.
Vegetable and Goat Cheese Frittata with Marie Sharp’s Green Habanero Pepper Sauce
- 16 eggs
½ cup Marie Sharp’s Green Habanero Pepper Sauce
- 2 bunches broccolini, trimmed and chopped into ½ inch 2cm pieces
- 1 cup baby peas
- ¼ cup finely chopped chives, plus 1 tbsp extra
- 10 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 zucchini, cut into matchsticks
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 cup mixed cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup loosely packed dill sprigs
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- Preheat oven to 375. Whisk together eggs, Marie Sharp’s Green Habanero Pepper Sauce, and ¾ cup water in a large bowl. Stir in the broccolini, peas, chives, three-quarters of the goat’s cheese and half the zucchini and season.
- Heat 2 tbsp of the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Pour in the egg mixture and cook for 2 minutes or until the edges start to set. Transfer to the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes until set and golden. Set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
- Make a tomato salad by combining the tomatoes, half the dill, the extra chives, vinegar and remaining oil in a bowl and season.
- Top the frittata with
remaining goat’s cheese, zucchini and dill, serve with tomato salad. Enjoy.