Fruity mango perfectly compliments pork for this gluten free dish.
Spicy Mango Pork Lettuce Wraps with Marie Sharp’s Mango Habanero Pepper Sauce
2 tablespoon Marie Sharp’s Mango Hot Sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ½ tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1-pound pork tenderloin, trimmed
- Baby romaine lettuce leaves, or Boston
- Cooked rice, sliced radishes, cucumber, scallions, chilies, fresh cilantro, and mint leaves for serving
- Heat oven to 400. In small bowl, combine Marie Sharp’s Mango Habanero Pepper Sauce, soy sauce, lime juice, sugar, and sesame oil.
- Heat oil in large oven-safe skillet on medium-high. Season pork with salt and pepper and sear, turning occasionally, until browned on all sides, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Set aside half of the hot sauce mixture. Brush pork with remaining mixture and roast until internal temp reaches 145, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Transfer pork to cutting
board. Using clean pastry brush, brush with remaining hot sauce mixture and let
rest 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with lettuce, rice, radishes, cucumber,
scallions, chilies, cilantro, and mint.