It's hard to believe a recipe that's this simple can taste so delectable.
Habanero Lime Chicken Drumsticks
10 ounces Marie Sharp’s Red Habanero Pepper Jelly
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 12 chicken drumsticks (about 3 pounds)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Pre-Heat Gill to medium, about 400.
- In a small saucepan, heat jelly and lime juice over medium heat until melted. Set aside ½ cup for serving.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. On a greased grill rack, grill chicken, covered, over medium heat 15-20 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170-175, turning occasionally and basting with remaining jelly mixture during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Serve with reserved jelly mixture.