This vegan potato salad isn't just amazing, it's healthy too. But don't tell the kids.
Green Goddess Vegan Potato Salad
- 2 pound baby red potatoes, halved
- 4 green onions
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- ½ cup fresh parsley, stems removed
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tarragon sprigs, stems removed
- 2 teaspoons capers, drained
1 tablespoon Green Nopal Habanero Sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- Sliced radishes
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan, add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cook, uncovered, until tender, 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop green onions, reserving white portions for salad. Add green portions to a blender. Add avocados, parsley, mayonnaise, tarragon, capers, HOT SAUCE and seasoned salt. Cover and process until blended, scraping down sides as needed.
- Drain potatoes, transfer to a
large bowl. Add celery, white portions of green onions, and dressing; toss to
coat. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour. Top with radishes and additional