Welcome to a sizzling culinary journey with a touch of Belizean flair! Prepare your taste buds for a mouthwatering adventure as we present to you a recipe that combines the bold flavors of Carne Asada with the fiery kick of Marie Sharp's Belizean Barbacoa BBQ Sauce Smokin' Hot. Get ready to indulge in a tantalizing fusion of tender grilled beef marinated to perfection and a tantalizingly smoky and spicy sauce that will transport your senses to the sunny shores of Belize. Whether you're planning a backyard barbecue or simply craving a delightful feast, this Carne Asada recipe with Marie Sharp's Belizean Barbacoa BBQ Sauce Smokin' Hot is sure to elevate your culinary experience to new heights. Prepare to ignite your taste buds and embark on a flavor-filled journey that celebrates the rich cultural tapestry of Belizean cuisine. Let's get grilling!
Carne Asada with Marie Sharp’s Belizean Barbacoa BBQ Sauce Smokin' Hot
Let's Get Grilling!
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
3 tablespoons Marie Sharp’s Belizean Barbacoa BBQ Sauce Smokin' Hot
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 skirt steaks (about 1 pound)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oil, lime juice, Marie Sharp’s, cilantro, soy sauce, sugar, paprika, cumin, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well until smooth.
- Add steaks to the bowl and use your hands to rub the marinade evenly over them.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and marinate for at least 2 hours in the fridge.
- When ready to cook, remove the bowl from the fridge and place on the counter for 20-30 minutes to bring the steaks to room temperature.
- Use a paper towel to pat the steaks dry. Season with a little more salt and pepper.
- Brush some oil over a grill pan or skillet. Heat on medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the steaks on the grill pan and cook until desired doneness, about 3-4 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Remove the steaks from the pan and cover loosely with aluminum foil to keep them moist.
- Let the steaks rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice and serve warm.