Celebrate the Caribbean with this hearty bean salad. Charred pineapple is the crowning glory of this dish. Enjoy topped with grilled shrimp, fish or chicken.
Black and White Bean Salad with Charred Pineapple and Marie Sharp’s Orange Pulp Habanero Pepper Sauc
- ½ cup diced grilled pineapple (chilled)
- ½ cup chilled & rinsed black beans
- ½ cup chilled & rinsed cannellini beans
- ¼ cup diced red bell pepper
- ¼ cup diced green bell pepper
- ¼ cup diced red onion
1 teaspoon Marie Sharp’s Orange Pulp Habanero Pepper Sauce
- 2 tablespoon sliced chives
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and allow to marinate for at least 1-2 hours. Check and adjust seasoning.
- Served with grilled or seared
chicken and fish. Enjoy.