Pork tenderloin with Marie Sharp's Belizean-style version of a classic "brown sauce." Take this to the grill to be the king of patio parties.
Belizean Grilled Pork Tenderloin
- 1 ½-2 lb pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped Italian parsley
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoon honey
1 tablespoon Marie Sharps Caribbean BBQ Sauce, Belizean Barbacoa, Smokin’ Hot
Marinate the pork
Pat pork tenderloin dry with a paper towel. Stir together lemon juice, garlic, dried thyme, parsley, oil, salt, pepper, Dijon mustard, honey, and hot sauce.
Pour half of the mixture into a large Ziploc bag along with the tenderloin. Press out excess air, seal the bag, and chill for 30 minutes.
Grill the pork
- Preheat grill to 400 and oil the grates.
- Using tongs, transfer pork to the grill. Close the grill and cook 15-20 minutes, turning every few minutes to ensure even cooking and brushing reserved marinade over all sides of the pork half way through grilling.
- Transfer to a cutting board to
rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy.