Marie Sharp's Belizean Heat Habanero Pepper Sauce puts the Devil in this classic deviled egg recipe.
Belizean Deviled Eggs
Marie's Belizean Heat combines with smoked paprika to create a depth of flavor unlike any other deviled egg recipe.
- 8 large hard boiled eggs
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
2 teaspoons Marie Sharp’s Belizean Heat Habanero Pepper Sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- Smoked paprika and chopped chives for garnish
- Using a sharp knife, slice each egg in half lengthwise. Gently remove the yolks and place them in a medium bowl. Arrange the egg white halves on a serving plate.
- Mash the yolks well with a fork. Add the mayonnaise, Dijon, hot sauce, kosher salt, garlic powder, and cayenne. Mix well, until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon the yolk mixture into the
egg white halves. Sprinkle with smoked paprika and chives. Serve immediately,
or refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy.