Marie's Mango Habanero Pepper Sauce pairs perfectly with salmon. The beautiful color, brightness, and aroma of the mango and herb combination turns an ordinary salmon dish into something that truly shines.
Baked Salmon with Marie Sharp’s Mango Habanero Pepper Sauce
- 4 6-ounce salmon fillets
2 tablespoons Marie Sharp’s Mango Habanero Pepper Sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon herbs de Provence
- 1 medium lemon
- Parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 and grease a large baking pan. Arrange salmon fillets on the baking sheet and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Stir together olive oil, hot sauce, garlic, herbs, and juice of ½ lemon. Spoon over salmon fillets being sure to rub all over the tops and sides of the salmon so it has no dry spots. Thinly slice remaining ½ of lemon and top each piece of salmon with a slice of lemon.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until salmon is opaque and flaky when pulled apart with a fork. You can broil the last 1-2 minutes if desired.
- Garnish with fresh thyme or parsley if desired and