We love this corn casserole recipe because it's easy to make and goes with everything from a weeknight dinner to a holiday meal.
Sweet Corn Casserole
You can't beat the combination of sweet (Marie Sharp’s Sweet Habanero Pepper Sauce) and savory (cheddar cheese) for this classic side dish.
- 1 14-15-ounce can creamed corn
- 1 pound whole kernel sweet corn, cut from cob (canned is fine if unavailable)
- 8.5 ounces corn muffin mix
- 1 cup sour cream
2 tablespoon Marie Sharp’s Sweet Habanero Pepper Sauce
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except for the cheddar cheese. Be sure to drain the whole kernel corn.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 casserole dish or 10 inch cast iron skillet.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.
- Top with shredded cheddar. Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, until the top begins to brown.
- Let stand for 5 minutes prior to