Packed with protein, this radish and tangerine quinoa recipe makes the perfect light summer meal.
Radish and Tangerine Quinoa Recipe
- 1 cup radishes, washed, tops and bottoms removed (about 1 bunch)
- 1 large avocado
- 4 cup arugula
- ¼ cup mint leaves
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 4 medium tangerines, peeled and sliced
- ¼ cup toasted pistachios
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced shallots
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
2 teaspoons Marie Sharp’s Grapefruit Pulp Habanero Pepper Sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ cup avocado oil
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Thinly slice the radishes and avocado.
- Combine the arugula and mint in a large bowl.
- For the dressing, add the first seven ingredients to a food processor and pulse to combine. With the machine running, slowly add the oil to emulsify. Adjust seasoning then pour over arugula salad and toss well.
- Place salad in the center of chilled plates.
- Top the arugula salad with quinoa, tangerine slices, radishes, avocado, pistachios, salt, and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!