Nothing screams summer like a gilled cheeseburger with grilled fresh peaches. Add the flavor of Belize with a few dashes of Marie Sharp's Smoked Habanero Pepper Sauce.
Cheeseburger with Havarti and Grilled Peaches with Marie Sharp’s Smoked Habanero Pepper Sauce
There's no easier way to add smoked flavoring to your meal than with Marie Sharp’s Smoked Habanero Pepper Sauce.
- 4 8-ounce angus sirloin burger patties
- 1 tablespoon Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 4 Brioche buns
- 4 thick sliced Havarti cheese
- 2 ripe peaches cut into wedges (12 wedges)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
½ teaspoon Marie Sharp’s Smoked Habanero Pepper Sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Spray pan coating (pam)
- 4 Boston lettuce leaves
- 4 ½-inch sliced heirloom tomatoes
- Pre-heat grill to 500 and spray with pan coating.
- Season each burger patty with equal amounts of steak seasoning and spray with pan coating.
In a small bowl, toss peaches, olive oil, Marie Sharp’s Smoked Habanero Pepper Sauce, and sugar to evenly coat.
- Grill burgers for about 4 minutes then rotate the burger from 12 o’clock to 4 o’clock and grill for another 4 minutes. Flip the burgers and repeat the process until the last rotation. (This will result in a medium burger.)
- Once the burgers are flipped, grill the peaches starting at the 2 o’clock position for 2-3 minutes, and rotate to the 10 o’clock position for another 2-3 minutes. Flip the peaches and cook the 2 o’clock position for 2-3 minutes, rotate to 10 o’clock position and lower the grill temp to low.
- Place the cheese on each burger, then place the buns on the grill to slightly toast and melt the cheese.
- Once the cheese is melted, turn off the
grill and assemble the burger as follows: Bottom bun, Boston lettuce, tomato,
burger patty with cheese, 3 peach wedges arranges as you see fit, and finally
the top bun. Enjoy.