Enjoy this unique salad experience with fresh and light ingredients, combined with Marie's savory smoked habanero sauce.
Green Goddess Chickpea Salad
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas
- 2 cup baby spinach
- 2 cup baby kale
- 1 head broccoli (cut into florets)
- ½ bunch asparagus (cut into small pieces)
- 1 avocado (sliced or cubed)
- ½ c plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoon horseradish mustard
- 2-3 tablespoons lemon juice (adjust according to thickness preference of your dressing)
2 teaspoons Marie Sharp’s Smoked Habanero Hot Sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Drain and wash the chickpeas.
- Mix the chickpeas with salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Mix the spinach, kale, broccoli florets, chopped asparagus, avocado slices, and chickpeas in a salad bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix the Greek yogurt, horseradish mustard, Smoked Habanero hot sauce, and salt (to taste) until smooth.
- Pour the dressing over the salad, then top with salt/pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy.