Garlic Grilled Steak Tips
- 2 pound chuck steak cut into 1-½ inch cubes
- 1 ½ tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoon butter
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 tablespoon Marie Sharp’s Garlic Habanero Pepper Sauce
- 2 tablespoon fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- Pre-heat grill to 450.
- Toss the steak tips along with the olive oil, salt and pepper together in a bowl and place directly on the pre-heated grill grates and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. Increase or decrease cooking time as needed to reach ideal internal doneness, 125 for med-rare.
- In a small skillet, melt the butter. Add the garlic and red pepper flakes to the butter and sauté for about a minute, or until the garlic begins to brown. Remove from heat and add the hot sauce, stir to combine evenly.
- Pour the butter sauce over the
warm steak tips and garnish with fresh parsley and serve. Enjoy